Saturday, July 10, 2010

Insomnia

I have been having the worse time with insomnia. The earliest I have fallen asleep in the last week and a half was almost 4 AM this morning...and of course it was just in time to miss the end of the movie I was watching..lol.

The kids and I are going to church camp on Sunday and will return on Wednesday..so I wont be blogging too much while I am gone..I will try to do it from my cell phone, but not sure how that will work out.

Hubby had a small job to do today...so off he went. He came home late this afternoon feeling terrible. I cooked dinner for my parents for their anniversary and when I returned tonight, hubby was running almost 103 degree temp. I hate to leave him alone while he is sick..but I promised to help at camp and I am really am looking forward to it.

until next time...take care.

No comments: