Friday, December 31, 2010

Good riddance 2010

2010 marked 10 years since my grandma died, 5 years since my sister died and 5 years since my youngest daughter, Amber Cheyenne, was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis, 17 days after my sister passed away.


In 2010, I lost many friends..some to death and some by choice. I also lost an uncle. 2010 also holds many great things. I gained 3 precious grandbabies, Chassidy 10 months tomorrow, Jacolbi 7.5 months and Trinity 3 months. My oldest daughter, Ciara Janae, turned 13...yikes!!! I renewed some friendships, started some news ones and strengthened a great one. I also celebrated 30 years of marriage. I also re-joined the work force...not too sure how I feel about that yet..lol.



I don't make New Years resolutions..I probably wounldn't keep them anyway. I believe we should strive to be the best we can be on a daily basis not just the first month or so of the new year...sadly, I am remiss in this area also.


If you choose to drink...please dont drive..not only tonight, but always!!


May 2011 bring more happiness to all..

No comments: