Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas is coming early!!!

On another blog I follow, I saw a post about Shutterfly's newest promotion. I have used them in the past and have been extremely happy with their products and services and can't wait use them again, for free this time!!

Shutterfly is having an awesome promotion right now. Just for blogging about their products, which I love btw, I get 50 FREE photo cards.

They make wonderful Cards & Stationery.

Calendar Posters  I like their photo calendars. All of their products make great gifts for Christmas or any other time of year. They have tons of ideas to choose from, so I am going to have a tough time deciding what design to

use for my holiday-cards .




                  (The little boy in the bottom corner is so adorable!!)





Now, I have to decide which one's one I like and then take pictures of the girls. For all 5 of you that blog, you should do this too. Not only do you get something for free, you get to show off your family.  Which design will you choose?     You can go here to take advantage of this great offer.

No comments: