Friday, December 24, 2010

The unveiling.....

Last week, I went with the kids to their ultrasound appointment. They told the technician they didn't want to know the sex of the baby, but to tell me.

They wanted me to tell them on Christmas Day. Since they are going to her family's house tomorrow, I told them today.  I had them both close their eyes and when they opened them, I was holding one "snowman" in front of each of them.

I also had an ultrasound picture of the little darling. I put it in a little frame that came with some magnetic holders and I painted the letters on each holder. Of course, I didn't take a picture of the frame but I did take one of the snowmen.


It was hard keeping this little secret, but I did it!












Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Coley said...

Too cute! I guess they are having a boy, eh? :)